Drop-In class: $24
- Discounted Drop-in Rate: $21
- Discounted rates for full time students, full time teachers, military, firefighters, policemen/women, or people over 55. You must show valid ID and documentation at time of purchase. This membership type must be purchased in studio along with proper documentation.
Interested in renting out a class for a birthday party, wedding party, or corporate event? Maybe you want to reserve spots for a group of friends? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Class Cancellation Policy: Because of our small class size, it’s important that you cancel your reservation 12 hours prior to the start of class. If you don’t, you’ll be charged for the class. For those with monthly or annual packages, a $15 charge will be added to your account.
- Late Cancels and No Shows for all classes will be charged a $15 fee if you are on an unlimited membership and loss of a class if you are on a class pack.
- You must sign in at the front desk before taking class. If you do not check in you will be subject to a No Show/Late Cancel.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class. Please notify the studio if you are running late. We will release your reservation if you are not present at the start of class.
- Wait Lists- it is your responsibility to check your Wait List status and take yourself off the Wait List if you decide you are no longer able to make the class. If you get into class you are expected to attend.
- Please opt-in to our emails. If not, you will not receive our email reminders or wait-list emails.
Safety & Etiquette
- No talking or texting on your cell phone or to other clients during class.
- Please put your belongings in the cubbies and keep all keys, bags, etc off the floor.
- Please stop the treadmill completely before stepping off.
- Please report all injuries prior to class.
- No saving treadmills.
- Please wipe down all equipment and put it away after class.